• Tours Hightlight
- Day 1 : Pick up from Siem Reap International Airport transfer to hotel for check-in
- Day 2 : Visit Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leprer King, Angkor Wat, Sunset at temple
- Day 3 : Visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som, Pre Rup, Banteay Srey, Ta Prohm, Prasat Kravan
- Day 4 : Visit Rolous Group, Lo Lei, Preah Ko, Bakong, Tonle Sap lake, Floating village
- Day 5 : Visit National park Phnom Kulen, Reclining Budhha statue, Waterfall, 1000 Shiva Linga on the river bed
- Day 6 : Visit Koh Ker Group, Bengmealea temple
- Day 7 : Departure from Siem Reap to Vientiene capital of Laos
- Day 8 : Visit Vientiene, Pha That Luang, Ho Pha Keo, Wat Si Saket,Patuxai,
- Day 9 : Flight From Vientiane To Luang Prabang visit Wat Visoun, Wat Aham, Wat Xiang Thong
- Day 10 : Visit Talat local market Luang Prabang, Wat Mai, National Museum,Tham Pak Ou Carve, Bang Xang Hai village, Bang Xang Khong
- Day 11 : Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls and transfer to airport flight to Hanoi in Vietnam
- Day 12 : Hanoi – Ha Giang – Yen Minh (L, D)
- Day 13 : Yen Minh – Dong Van Plateau of Rock – Lung Cu – Ma Pi Leng Pass (B, L, D)
- Day 14 : Dong Van – Ha Giang – Hanoi and transfer to airport (B, L)
Day 1 : Arriva - Siem Reap International Airport
Our guide and vehicle will wait and pick up at Siem Reap International airport then transfer to hotel. Check –in. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 2 : Siem Reap – Sightseeing in Angkor B/L
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit the fortified city of ANGKOR THOM covers an area of 9 km² enclosed by a wall and wide moats, the city included many of Angkor’s most popular sights. Enter by monumental South Gate over the causeway lined on either side of the statues of demons and gods , each carrying a giant Naga continue to the The TERRACE OF The ELEPHANTS and The TERRACE OF The LEPER KING, Former spaces for public ceremonies, both adorned with dramatic bas-reliefs . Visit ruined BAPHOUN, ROYAL ENCLOSURE and PHIMEANAKAS before continuing to the mysterious BAYON Temple, in this temple one of the most popular and compelling in Angkor, explore the galleries of beautifully preserved bas-relief and ascend narrows stairs to reach the central sanctuary, where you will find giant stone faces smiling enigmatically down at you from every angle.
The crowning jewel of the Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia the largest the best preserved and the most religiously significant of the Angkor temples , Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of it carvings to approach the temple , first cross the vast moat , continuing along a broad causeway lined with Naga balustrades as you enter the main building ascend through a series of the galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers the beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside on the way, stop to enjoy the intricate stone carvings and adorn nearly every surface , with some 1700 Apsaras or the celestial dancers , sculpted into the walls along the outer gallery walls run the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which narrates stories from Hindu mythology including the famous Churning of the Ocean of milk. Angkor Wat is stunning at any time of the day. Watch sunset over the Cambodian countryside from upper terrace of an ancient Angkorian temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 : Siem Reap – Sightseeing in Angkor B/L/D
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit : PREAH KAN temple built by king Jayavaraman VII with towered enclosures and shoulder-hugging corridors in a jungle setting . Preah Kan covers a very large area but the temple itself is enclosed within a rectangular wall of around 700by 800 meters.
NEAK PEAN : built by king Jayavaraman VII ( ruled 1181 to 1220 ) it is Buddhist temple consisting of a square pool with four smaller square pools arranged on each axis . In the Centre of the large central pool is a circular island encircled by tow Naga with intertwined tails.
TA SOM: built in late 12th century by JayavaramanVII for his teacher, Ta Som mean old Som
BANTEAY SREY : Seemingly miniature in comparison to the other Angkor temples , Banteay Srey is considered to be the jewel of the classical Khmer art . Built in pink sandstone, the wall are covered in exquisitely preserved carving of the unusual delicacy. Because of its small size fairy-like atmosphere and extraordinary examples of Khmer sculpture, this temple is often a favorite with visitors.
PRE RUP : built by Rajendravaraman II ( ruled 944 to 968 ) it consist of a pyramid shape temple with the upper-most of the three tiers carrying five square shrines arranged as a quincunx . The name means turning the body and refers to traditional method of cremation.
TA PROHM one of the most popular attraction of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of Angkor monuments would have appeared when the European explorers first stumbled across them.
PRASAT KRAVAN: the five brick towers were built for Hindu worship in 921 and are notable for the bas-reliefs cut into the bricks on the interior walls. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4 : Siem Reap – Sightseeing in Angkor – Tonle Sap Lake B/L
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit : Rolous Group : these monuments mark the beginning the classical art , as some of the earliest great temples built by the Khmer king . they served as the capital of Indravaraman ( who reigned from 877to 889 )
LOLEI : built on an islet by Yasovaraman I( who ruled from 889 to 910 ) , the founder of the first city of Angkor . The sandstone carving in the niches of the temples are notable as are the Sanskrit inscriptions on the doorposts.
PREAH KO : erected by Indravaraman I in the late 9th century in dedication to his defied ancestors in 880 . There are inscriptions in Sanskrit in the doorsteps of each temple.
BAKONG : built and dedicated to Siva by Indravaraman I, this is the largest and most interesting of the Rolous Group of the temples and still has an active Buddhist monastery.
Excursion to TONLE SAP Lake with boat trip, the floating village located on the Tonle Sap lake, an extraordinary lake swells up to seven times its original size during the monsoon season. Its ecosystem is one of the richest and most diverse in the region. The boat trip will explore the floating fishing villages and houses that live at the edges of the lake passing submerged forests and fishing farms. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 5 : Siem Reap - Phnom Kulen - Siem Reap B/L
After breakfast at the hotel departure for excursion at Phnom Kulen or "Lychee Mountain", it is also one of the National Park in the country.
- Here begins the story of Angkor with the 802 AD sacrament of Jayavaramen II who institutionalized the cult of the "God-King"
- View the river "of the 1000 lingas" and beautiful cultures on the river bed, pagoda the large sleeping Buddha carved in the rock, nice view of countryside, visit the waterfalls and you can see the ruins of a temple also. After a good and refreshing swim, at 15:00pm drive back the same way to Siem Reap and overnight at the hotel
Day 6 : Siem Reap – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea B/L
After breakfast at the hotel, travel northeast from Siem Reap to Koh Ker a remote group of early Angkorian ruins from the 10th century capital of Jayavaraman IV. Several monuments and temples still remain, with some of the most interesting being the pyramidal PRASAT THOM, PRASAT PRAM, PRASAT LINGA, PRASAT NEANG KMOE and PRASAT CHRES.
Excursion back to visit BANG MEALEA Temple, a mysterious temple in the middle of the Cambodian jungle. Surrounded by a vast moat, this 12th century temple follows a complex floor plan similar to Angkor Wat but with a haunting jungle atmosphere similar of Ta Prohm. Visitors that make their way through the ruined stone blocks and wandering tree routes are rewarded by the sight of beautiful classical bas-reliefs.
Day 7 : Siem Reap – Departure to Laos
Breakfast at the hotel. Fee time at leisure until transfer to airport fright to Laos, Overnight in Laos
Day 8 : Vientiane Capital Of Laos
The capital city of Laos, Vientiane still feels like a sleepy city with relaxed charm, tree-lined boulevards interesting wats and colorful markets. Tour the different highlights of the city, including PHA THAT LUANG, a gleaming golden stupa which is perhaps most important national monument in Laos; HO PHA KEO, the formal royal temple, now a museum with beautiful examples of Buddhist sculpture; WAT SI SAKET; and PATUXAI, a monumental arch inspired by the Arc de Triomphe, but executed with Lao motifs. Overnight in Vientiane
Day 9 : Flight From Vientiane To Luang Prabang
Nam Khan and Mekong rivers, Luang Prabang is an enchanting town filled with historic temples and colonial style buildings. The entire town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995. Begin your tour with WAT VISOUN (Wat Wisunalat). The oldest living temple in Luang Prabang, Wat Visoun dates back to 1513 and contains a collection of antique wooden Buddhas. Visit the nearby WAT AHAM before continuing to WAT XIENG THONG, the crowning jewel of all the monasteries and temples in the city. Its many ornate buildings feature exquisite mosaic and gold- stenciled murals. From there, stroll down the main street (Wat Street) of Luang Prabang. Time permitting, stop at some of the many temples that line its sides, Including Wat sibounheuang, Wat si moungkhoun, Wat so and visit mount of Phousi for sunset.
Climb 328 steps starting from entrance on the opposite side of National Museum or 410 steps on the other side of Khan River to the small temples atop PHOU SI, the 150m high hill which sits in the middle of the town, offering beautiful views over the temples and river.
Day 10 : Visit Talat local market Luangprabang
Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace, closed on Tuesdays) and Wat Mai Visit the NATIONAL MUSEUM (ROYAL PALACE), a modest but graceful building which combines traditional Lao and French beaux-arts motifs. This turn-of-the century royal residence has been preserved as it was when the royal family last lived here and provides unique insights into the history of Laos. Continue to WAT MAI, constructed in 1821 during the reign of King Manthatourath, it was once the residence of Phra Sangkharaj The pattri arc of the buddhish lergy.
Excursion by boat to Pak Ou cave Travel up the Mekong River to the steep limestone cliffs overlooking the Mekong and Nam Ou rivers, home to the THAM PAK OU CAVES. These
extraordinary caves are filled with Buddha images, of every style and material imaginable. On the return journey, stop at BAN XANG HAI VILLAGE, a local village famous for the production of lao lao, the local rice winewhisky. Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong Visit BAN XANG KHONG, a village near Luang Prabang well known for its traditional andwoven cotton and silk, as well as production of the local sa (mulberry)paper.
Day 11 : Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls
From Luang Prabang to KUANG SI WATERFALL, travel by vehicle to to Kuang Si Waterfall. This waterfall is located in a perfect natural setting near Luang Prabang, this multi-tiered waterfall tumbles over limestone formations into a series of turquoise pools. Enjoy swimming in the clear water or just relaxing in the natural environment. Visit local village (Ban Ou or Ban Na Ouane) on the way, before returning to Luangprabang. And then transfer to Airport for the next flight to Hanoi. Overnight in Vietnam
Day 12 : Hanoi – Ha Giang – Yen Minh (L, D) (380km)
5h00 : You will meet our team at the gathering point in Hanoi (The Opera House) and depart to Ha Giang via Tuyen Quang province. We arrive in Bac Quang town (Ha Giang province) to have lunch in a restaurant. After lunch, we continue our drive towards Dong Van stone plateau that was recognized to be the World Heritage – the Geography Park. We drop by Quan Ba town and take a walk up the observatory to enjoy Twin Mountain (Fairy Bosom) sightseeing – the unique special formation made by nature. Then we arrive in Yen Minh town around late afternoon after passing the largest pine forest of Vietnam. Check in at a local guesthouse/hotel. 20 h 00 : Dinner will be provided at the restaurant
Day 13 : Yen Minh – Dong Van Plateau of Rock – Lung Cu – Ma Pi Leng Pass (B, L, D) (120km)
7 h 00 : we continue our road trip to Dong Van plateau of rock. A stop will be made en route for visiting an authentic Hmong village in Lung Cam, and the residence of the Vuong family, still called “Palace of Hmong King” – the unique architecture still remains over 100 years within Plateau of Rock.
Then we will visit Lung Cu – the North Pole of Vietnam where you can see beautiful village landscapes down there.
After having lunch and a short rest there, we start enjoying the most beautiful destination of the trip. It is Ma Pi Leng pass which connects Dong Van and Meo Vac. Dong Van and Meo Vac - the highest frontier points of Vietnam Nation bordering with China, were restricted in the past but lately are opened to welcome adventurous visitors. Terrains of rugged rock mountains are high and sharp, so the local people had spent 6 years to construct 20km of road. The workers even had to hang themselves to work on the rugger rock cliffs for 11 months. Finally, the road was completed and those workers named this thread road The Road of Happiness.
We can then enjoy one of the most spectacular landscapes of Indochina - Ma Pi Leng Pass. Ma Pi Leng means kneed-horse pass - this means the pass is so high that all horses passing by have to bend their knees to rest with exhaustion. 18 h 00 : We will arrive in Dong Van old town, then we check in at a homestay (a lovely H’Mong traditional house with tourist services) and have dinner. After dinner, you will enjoy the night life there by walking peacefully through hung-lantern old streets.
Day 14 : Dong Van – Ha Giang – Hanoi (B, L) (450km)
After an early breakfast, you may have time to see how ethnic minorities in Ha Giang communicate and exchange in Dong Van market. 8 h 30 : We start our road trip back to Ha Giang city. After lunch at Ha Giang city, we continue our trip back to Hanoi. 20h30: We arrive back to Hanoi and transfer to airport for next flight. End of services
⇒ As for the above tour Itinerary, we can arrange additional customized trips for you if it does not match your expectations.
Note : B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
Tours Package Included
- Accommodation Hotel with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing
- Tours with English Speaking Tour Guide ( for another language upon request )
- Tours with Lunches and Dinner with Traditional Apsara Dancing Show
- Ground transports with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All entrance fee for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Private boat tours on the Tonle Sap lake
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
Tours Package Exclusions
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$36 / pax payable upon arrival
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- International airport tax departure PNH
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
About Cambodia Travel & Tours present about tourists destination around Cambodia that known as the kingdom of wonder !