- Day 1 : Transfer from Siem Reap International Airport to hotel for check in
- Day 2 : visit amazing sights of Angkor Archeological park as Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant, Ta Promh, Angkor Wat and sunset at Pre PRup temple.
- Day 3 : Visit hidden temple Beng Mealea and walking in village at Kampong Kleang and continue by boat to Tonle Sap
- Day 4 : Home stay at village and joint local activities
- Day 5 : Trekking at Kbal Spean through jungle and visit banteay srey, Banteay Samre and visit Palm Sugar village
- Day 6 : visit begining of Angkor temple at Rolous group, Phsar Leu, Silk Farm, West Baray and Wat Svay Lmeat monestery.
- Day 7 : Siem Reap to Battambang visit Battambang city tours , Ride Bamboo Train and Phnom Sampov, watching bats carve
- Day 8 : Departure from Battambang to Kampong Thom visit Sambor Prey Kuk, Phnom Santuk, Carving village
- Day 9 : Departure from Kampong Thom to Kratie visit Dolphin park at Mekong river, Phnom Sambok, Kratie city tours
- Day 10 : Departure from Kratie to Phnom Penh visit Phnom Bross, Phnom Srey, Skun.
- Day 11 : Phnom Penh city tours visit Royal Palce, Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Cheung Ek killing field, Central Market.
- Day 12 : Free time leisure until transfer to Phnom Penh International Airport.
Day 1 . Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport
Our professional tour guide and driver , they are waiting to welcome you and transfer you to city Siem Reap before go to hotel for check in and they will provide you more information about city with daily life of the people in the city and arrival at the hotel free time leisure . Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 2 . Angkor Heritage temples and Ride the Elephant B
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the Angkor archeological park and the world heritage site of UNESCO the cover an area 401 km2 with more than 250 temples of the site , the tours start from the South gate of Angkor Thon and it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and then continue to visit Bayon , Baphoun , Phimeanakas , The terrace of Elephant with the Terrace of Leper king after that continue to visit the jungle temple Ta Prohm that it still cover by the jungle and was filmed by Tom Raider.
Have lunch break in the local restaurant and after lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and it is the one of wonder in the world, it is also the national symbol of Cambodia and go to visit the sunset at the Pre Rup temple . Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 3 . Hidden temple and Life style at Kampong Kleang village B
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the most interesting with the beautiful temple Beng Mealea temple that it located outside at the east of the Angkor archeological park about 70 km and it is located in the jungle with many trees are growing on the structure and you will feel like the rediscover of Angkor Wat temple Henri Mohout when he come to Angkor Wat in 1860 AD. Lunch in the local restaurant and after that continue to visit the largest floating village Kampong Kleang, it located at the east part of Siem Reap in the largest lake Tonle Sap and the lake is the largest lake in south east Asia and you will see the daily life of the Khmer people are living on the lake in the floating houses, we will go by boat to visit the floating village and drive the boat around the village and you can take a lot of pictures of the people there too. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 4 . Home Stay at village and joint rural life. B.L.D
On the morning after breakfast transfer from the hotel to home stay at the village. today you will learn more about the Cambodia life at the village that to show you the daily life at the rural area of Cambodia. There many activities for you as walking and ride student bike cycle at village, visit Cambodia family, you have chance to talk with them. Ride the oxcart at village, to see how Cambodian growing rice at the paddy fields, visit, how Cambodia make rice noodles and palm sugar. Dinner at home stay and enjoy life style at village with locale people. Overnight At Home Stay
Day 5 . Trekking through the Jungle and Banteay Srey B
On the morning after breakfast at home stay then transfer to Kbal Spean and trekking about 4 hours at Kbal Spean until arrive at the waterfall, that you see the beautiful of the jungle at the national park of Cambodia and it is also the historical site of the Khmer empire temple and after that continue to visit the Banteay Srey temple, it is the crown jewel of the Khmer arts that it was built in 10th century and most people known this temple as the Lady temple and continue to visit Ta Som and Preah Khan and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 6 . Siem Reap , Rolous Group, Silk Farm B
On The morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the Rolous Group that the temples was the beginning of the Khmer empire from 9th century , Lo Lei , Preah Ko and Bakong temples.
Bakong Temple was built by the Khmer king Intravaran I in 9th century and it is the first pyramid form temple of Angkor that built with 5 levels.
Phsar Lue Market and Artisan D’ Angkor and then transfer to visit silk farm to see how Cambodia make the silk produce that is very famous around the world, go the west Baray that is very interesting of the Cambodia people they go there to relax with the small beach and you have chance to joint them to lie on the hammock with real local style. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap – Battambang B
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel departure from Siem Reap to Battambang and arrival in Battambang and check in at the hotel and then touring in Battambang. Battambang is the second largest city in Cambodia with the beautiful decoration in the city with colonial building and the traditional Cambodian house , some wooden houses are more than 100 years ago that they pass from one generation to next generation . In this province there many popular site as Phnom Banan, ride Bamboo train, oldest building market near river in town that known as Phnar Nat and continue to visit Phnom Sampov and the famous natural bat carve in Phnom Sampov that every day at the evening there are more the million bats fly out the carve and they come back early on the morning and you will feel so amazing to see the long line flying of the bats. Overnight in Battambang
Day 8 . Battambang to Kampong Thom B
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel departure from Battambang Kampong Thom and arrival in Kampong Thom and check in at the hotel and then touring in Kampong Thom. Kampong Thom is the center of Cambodia with the beautiful decoration in the city and there many attraction sights and visit the world heritage site of UNESCO Sambor Prey Kuk temple Group, it was from 7 to 8 century structures and visit the largest Stone Carving village with most beautiful mountain Phnom Santuk , tis i the historical site and holy place for people in the province . Overnight in Kampong Thom
Day 9 . Kampong Thom to Kratie B
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel departure from Kampong Thom to Kratie and arrival in Kratie and check in at the hotel and then touring in Kratie to visit fresh water dolphins in Mekong and travel by boat along Mekong to visit Dolphins in conservation area and then continue to walk up to Phnom Sambok mountain . Overnight in Kratie
Day 10 . Kratie to Phnom Pehn B
On the morning after breakfast departure from Kratie to Phnom Penh the capital city of Cambodia and on the way we stop to visit the most beautiful places Phnom Bross, it is the historical site in Kampong Cham and it is the third largest city in Cambodia and then continue to visit Skun, it is the most interesting sight that you will enjoy with many deference insect at the market. Overnight in Phnom Pehn
Day 11 . Phnom Penh – Cheung Ek – Toul Sleng – Mekong Cruise for sunset B
On the morning after breakfast in the hotel transfer to visit the Cheung Ek killing field , it is the historical site around the capital city Phnom Phen that it was happened in the Khmer Rouge regime from 1975 to 1979 and our professional tour guide they will explain you more about this history , after that continue to visit the Toul Sleng genocide museum and here before the Khmer rouge regime it was the high school and after that they converted to the prison in the period of the Khmer rouge regime and then continue to visit central Market to visit the daily life of the people in capital city Phnom Pehn and this building was built during the colonial period by the France architecture and then continue to take the cruise on the Mekong Delta and enjoy the views along the Mekong with some of the floating house and watch sunset on the cruise at Mekong. Over Night in Phnom Penh
Day 12 . Phnom Penh to Airport, B
Free time leisure until transfer with English speaking driver to Phnom Penh international Airport for the next flight.
Note : B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
Tours Package Included
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing
- Tours with English speaking tour guide
- Tours with meal as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
Tours Package Exclusions
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Please make sure that you have 6 months passport validity
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve