• Tours Hightlight
- Day 1 : pick up from the Siem Reap International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in and after check in transfer to visit begining of Angkor temples as Lo Lei, Preah Ko and Bakong temple and city tours.
- Day 2 : After breakfast at hotel transfer to visit the small circle of Angkor and the tours start at South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Alephants, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prom and Angkor Wat and watcht sunset at the temple.
- Day 3 : On the morning after breakfast at hotel start the tours outsite the Angkor Archaological park and exploring Siem Reap rulal area the tours start from local market at the visit of Angkor that know as Preah Dak market and then continue to visit Banteay Samre, Banteay Srey and after that back to visit the temple at grand circle as Pr eah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and Pre Rup temple before take the evening flight from Siem Reap to next destination.
Day 1 : visit begining of Angkor temples
Our Guide and Driver meet and welcome at Siem Reap Reap International Aiport and then transfer to hotel for check in and after that transfer to visit the world heritage site of UNESCO in Angkor archaeological park and the tours start with the temple Rolous group that it was the Beginning of the Angkor Ancient city that known as Hari Haralaya and start with Lo Lei temple that it was located in the manmade water reservoir and it was look like the island and then continue to Preah Ko and Bakong temple and after visit the beginning of the Angkor temples and then continue for city tours before go back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
♥ Tours Duration : 5 Hours
Day 2 : Angkor Archeological Park ,B
On the morning after breakfast transfer back to visit the Angkor Archaeological park in the small circle of Angkor and the start from the South Gate of Angkor Thom and then continue to visit Bayon , Baphoun , Phimeanakas , Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and continue to visit Ta Prom temple that known as jungle temple that it was filmed as Tomb Raider and after that continue to visit the famous temple in the world or the 7th world wonder that known as Angkor Wat and it is the largest temple in the world and the national symbol of Cambodia that the tower of Angkor Wat appeared on the national flag of Cambodia, spend more time at the Angkor wat temple and watch sunset at the temple before go back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
♥ Tours Duration : 9 Hours
Day 3 : Explore outsite the Angkor Archeoogical Park, B
Atfer breakfast at hotel transfer to visit the local market at the old village of Angkor that known as Preah Dak market to observe the daily life of the people at the countryside and rural area and continue to visit Banteay Samre and Bateay Srey that it is very beautiful temple and located outsite the Angkor Archeological park and classified as jewel of the Khmer arts that the temple constructed by rosa ( pink sand stone ) and all the carving are very well preserved after that continue to visit grand circle of Angkor as Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and Pre Rup temple before transfer back to airport for taking the evening flight to next destination.
♥ Tours Duration : 8 Hours
⇒As for the above tours Itinerary, we can arrange additional customized trips for you if it does not match your expectations.
Tours Package Included
- Hotel accommodation base in double or twin sharing with daily breakfast
- Tours with English speaking license Tour Guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Meal as mentioned in the tours itinerary for Breakfast only at your hotel
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and fresh tissue for the whole trips
Tours Package Included
- VISA , Cambodia VISA must be arranged for non-ASEAN citizents
- Please make sure that you have 6 months passport validity. We can help for Visa on arrival if request.
- VISA stamp fee at the airport
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
On behalf of management and staff, thank you for your visiting our About Cambodia Travel & Tours site. Your use of this site you agree to be bound by conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions contained in this document and any other notices accepted by you on this About Cambodia Travel & Tours. We strongly suggest you to read carefully before process to purchases because of this are contract between you ‘Customer’ with us ‘About Cambodia Travel & Tours' and clearly lays out what you have agreed with us.
Travel Wish to Cancel the Tours & Hotel Booking
Traveler can cancel the tour before the deadline of cancellation, other wish, cancellation charges will be applied depend on due to period of cancellation. The date of trip or booking cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by company. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by the Company or their authorized travel agent as a percentage of the total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges but excluding any amendment charges and any insurance payment.
CONCELLATION POLICY :
- 15 to No show 100 % charge
- 24 to 16 days 50 % of the tour price
- 29 to 25 days up 10 % of the tour price
- 30 days up no charge
Policy for Children :
- Child from 1 - 4 year: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 year: charge 50% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 year: charge 90% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents ‘room
- Child from 10 year up: pay as adult rate
→ If you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun no refunds will be made. Refunds will be at the discretion of About Cambodia Travel & Tours if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. All cancellation charged fee above are not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee on first transaction of your payment.
Why We Do Cancel Your Tours ?
About Cambodia Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip before it is guaranteed to departure, but will not cancel a tour less than 29 days before run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has one fully-paid traveler. We are reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due force majeure (War, Riots, Civil, Disturbance, Strikes, Natural disasters, Terrorists activities of threat of such, closure of airport or cancellation of international or domestic air time table services, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for About Cambodia Travel & Tours to operate the planned schedule. You will be have right to choose between an alternative trip and a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas fee, vaccinations fee, non-refundable flights, etc. If the alternative trip chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference or the alternative tour chosen is of a higher value then you will pay the difference in price. We reserve right to change and correct any errors of tour operating if we saw that will unable to operate in real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem, etc. expect to do best and smooth operating tour to About Cambodia Travel & Tours’s traveler.
Video Tours Highlight of 3 full days tours activies