• Tours Hightlight
- Day 1 : Welcome and pick up from Siem Reap International Airport an transfer to hotel for Check in.
- Day 2 : Pick up from hotel at 08 : 00 AM transfer to visit to small circle of Angkor Acheological park and start to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Alephant, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat temple and spend most time at Angkor Wat before transfer back to hotel.
- Day 3 : Pick up from hotel at 08 : 00 AM transfer to visit the grand circle of Angkor Achaeological park and start tours at Banteay Samre, Banteay Srey, visit local palm sugar village and continue to visit grand circle start from Preah Kanh, Neak Pean, Ta Som, East Meabon and watch sunset at Pre Rup temple before transfer back to hote.
- Day 4 : Transfer from hotel back to Siem Reap International Airport.
Day 1 : Arrival at the Siem Reap International Airport
Our professional friendly driver welcome and pick you up from the airport to the hotel in the city Siem Reap and show you more about the information of the city with daily life of the Khmer people and check in at the hotel and then free time leisure. Overnight in Siem Reap
♥ Tours Duration : 1 Hours
Day 2 : Angkor Archaeological Park Tours of Small Circle
On the morning after breakfast in the hotel our tour guide and driver will pick you up at 08 : 00 AM from the hotel and transfer to visit the world heritage site of the UNESCO with the wonder of the world temple , the tours start from the south gate of Angkor Thom that it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and it was also the largest capital city in the world with about 1 million the population in 12th century and then continue to visit Bayon temple , that is the very famous with the fours smiling faces on each towers , Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of the Elephant and the terrace of the Leper king and then continue to visit the jungle temple Ta Prohm that this temple is covering by the trees and you feel like the rediscover of Angkor temple Henri Mohout in 1860 AD that he met the temples in the jungle by accident. Lunch in the local restaurant to test the real local Cambodian food or Khmer food.
After lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and it is also the one of the world wonder, Angkor Wat is the national symbol of the Cambodia that you will see the towers appear on the national flag of Cambodia and spent time in the temple to explore around with the very good preserved of the carving on the sand stone wall of the temple and spend most time at Angkor Wat before transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
♥ Tours Duration : 9 Hours
Day 3 : Angkor Archeological Park of the Grand Circle
After breakfast at the hotel at 08 : 00 AM transfer to visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor Archeological Park that there are more than 250 temples in this area cover by 401 km2 , Preah Kahn , Neak Pean, Ta Som , East Mebon, Bantey Samre temples. Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch continue to visit Banteay Srey temple that known as the crown jewel of the Khmer art that the temple was built by Rosa and pink sand stone and on the way back stop to visit the village with the traditional Khmer house and the make the palm sugar in the village and then transfer to enjoy the sunset at Pre Rup temple before transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
♥ Tours Duration : 9 Hours
Day 4 : Siem Reap departure to next destination
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel free time leisure until transfer back to the Siem Reap international airport for departure to the next destination, End of services.
♥ Tours Duration : 1 Hours
Tours Package Included
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing
- Tours with English speaking license tour guide
- Tours with meal as mentioned in tours itinerary for breakfast only at your hotel
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve
On behalf of management and staff, thank you for your visiting our About Cambodia Travel & Tours site. Your use of this site you agree to be bound by conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions contained in this document and any other notices accepted by you on this About Cambodia Travel & Tours. We strongly suggest you to read carefully before process to purchases because of this are contract between you ‘Customer’ with us ‘About Cambodia Travel & Tours' and clearly lays out what you have agreed with us.
Travel Wish to Cancel the Tours & Hotel Booking
Traveler can cancel the tour before the deadline of cancellation, other wish, cancellation charges will be applied depend on due to period of cancellation. The date of trip or booking cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by company. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by the Company or their authorized travel agent as a percentage of the total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges but excluding any amendment charges and any insurance payment.
CONCELLATION POLICY :
- 15 to No show 100 % charge
- 24 to 16 days 50 % of the tour price
- 29 to 25 days up 10 % of the tour price
- 30 days up no charge
Policy for Children :
- Child from 1 - 4 year: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 year: charge 50% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 year: charge 90% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents ‘room
- Child from 10 year up: pay as adult rate
→ If you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun no refunds will be made. Refunds will be at the discretion of About Cambodia Travel & Tours if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. All cancellation charged fee above are not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee on first transaction of your payment.
Why We Do Cancel Your Tours ?
About Cambodia Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip before it is guaranteed to departure, but will not cancel a tour less than 29 days before run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has one fully-paid traveler. We are reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due force majeure (War, Riots, Civil, Disturbance, Strikes, Natural disasters, Terrorists activities of threat of such, closure of airport or cancellation of international or domestic air time table services, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for About Cambodia Travel & Tours to operate the planned schedule. You will be have right to choose between an alternative trip and a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas fee, vaccinations fee, non-refundable flights, etc. If the alternative trip chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference or the alternative tour chosen is of a higher value then you will pay the difference in price. We reserve right to change and correct any errors of tour operating if we saw that will unable to operate in real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem, etc. expect to do best and smooth operating tour to About Cambodia Travel & Tours’s traveler.
Full 4 days trip activities around Siem Reap