This is Small Group Tours and it is very popular tours in Angkor Archaeological Park to explore the main temples in Angkor complex as Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants, Ta Nei, Ta Prom, Angkor Wat and watch sunset at Phnom Bakheng, this tours is best tours choice in Angkor temples complex in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Private Angkor complex tour with personal English speaking tour guide
- See Angkor’s “highlight temples” sights and catch a majestic hilltop sunset
- Explore Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, including the Bayon Temple with its myriad of faces and Ta Promh temple
- Get free Pick up and Drop off at hotel transfers in a group maximun just 6 travelers
- Angkor Thom that it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and it was also the largest capital city in the world that there were about 1 million the population in 12th century
- Bayon temple is one of the more famous, popular and beautiful of the structures in the Angkor Archeological Park
- Baphoun is a beautiful 11th century “temple-mountain” with steep stairs leading visitors to a terrace which offers one of the best views
- Phimeanakas is known in English as the “Celestial Temple” and is a 10th century Hindu temple built in the Khleang style. The three-tiered pyramid style
- Terrace of the Elephant is one of the most visited spots in the Angkor Park. It was created as a viewing platform to welcome back victorious armies
- Terrace of the Leper king is believed to be built as a representation of Mount Meru, the center of the universe in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology.
- Ta Nei is a beautiful jungle temple that King Jayavarman VII built In the 12th century. It was dedicated to Buddha.
- Ta Prohm is one of the largest temples built during the Khmer empire. The outside enclosing wall measures 1000m by 600m and was made from laterite.
- Angkor Wat is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia and is the largest religious monument in the world
- Phnom Bakheng Temple is the highest temple in the Angkor Archeological Park, offering the best panoramic views of the whole area
- Note : Pick up time is between 08 : 00 AM to 08 : 20 AM, please ready at your hotel lobby from 08 : 00 AM for tour pick up
Tours Package Included
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and your hotel address )
- All transfer by private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Angkor Temple entrance tickets ( USD37 per ticket to cover all temples in itinerary )
- Tip for guide and driver
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion