Our escort guide and driver will be meeting you at your hotel’s lobby then drive out of the hassle Siem Reap city to Banteay Chhmar temple, situates amidst jungle, very rare that not many tourists come to explore the site due to its infamous specialty and visit the ruined Banteay Toap temple “Fortress of Army” which is considered as a tribute to Khmer army and nearby is admired by a large water reservoir and beautiful landscape. If you really like to explore hidden Angkorain temples, this would be an ideal for you.
- Private full day tours from Siem Reap with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Banteay Chhmar, Banteay Toap Temple and more
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
On the morning after breakfast at hotel at 08 : 00 AM our tour guide and driver are welcome your at your hotel lobby and then transfer to visit Banteay Chhmar was one of the most extensive architectural undertakings Jayavarman VII built in a politically sensitive region in the final years of his reign. The architecture shows signs of haste in its construction, as do his other temples, and it appears to have been left unfinished. There are clear indications that new architectural forms were still being developed at the site in the course of building. The iconography expresses both Buddhist and Hinduist beliefs, as well as the supremacy of the king, themes that are also represented in his other temples. However the representations of individual deities and their juxtapositions are in many cases unique to Banteay Chhmar and then continue to visit Banteay Toap Temple is a fascinating and interesting temple site. The name is thought to mean ‘Fortress of the Army’ and it was built during the same period as the Banteay Chhmar temple complex. It is believed to have been built as a tribute to the Khmer army for their defeat of the Cham army leading to Khmer control of the region and after that transfer back to hotel in Siem Reap.
Tours Package included
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All entrance fees for tours sites
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
Tours Package Excluded
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and drive