Day trip from Siem Reap, passing the stunning Cambodia countryside and along way stop to taste famous bamboo sticky rice, this outlying journey provides a nice adventure to unlock Pre-Angkorain ruins, Prasat Preah Khan Kampong Svay, the forested Sambor Prei Kuk formerly was Chenla Kingdom date back to 6th century and was listed as UNESCO World heritage site in 2017. Learn more from your experiences tour guide about the deeply Pre Angkor history and explore that Kampong Thom city, it is the center point of Cambodia.
- Private full day tours from Siem Reap with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Prasat Preah Khan Kampong Svay and Prasat Sambor Prei Kuk temples.
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
On the morning after breakfast at hotel transfer visit Prasat Preah Khan Kampong Svay and Sambor Prei Kuk, Heralded by avid explorers for many years and laureled for its authenticity among fervent pre-Angkor researchers, Sambor Prei Kuk is now receiving international recognition. Aptly translated to ‘The Temple in the Richness of the Forest', Sambor Prei Kuk is an enchanting site of 100 brick temples dotted across the forest. Situated in Kampong Thom Province, Sambor Prei Kuk once served as the capital during King Isanavarman's reign. It is known for a unique architectural style of octagon-shaped temples and intricate carvings. To date, UNESCO's World Heritage Committee has added the entry of this archaeological site among those sites that deserve preservation and on the way stop to visit Spean Praptos, Prasat Sambor Prei Kuk, Daem Chan Temple, Prasat Tao, Prasat Yeay Poan and after explore these sites transfer back to hotel in Siem Reap.
Tours Package included
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All entrance fees for tours sites as mentioned in itinerary
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
Tours Package excluded
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and driver