Preah Vihear Temple & Tamok House Private Tours from Siem Reap, another UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cambodia. This temple lies on the hilltop of the Dangrek Mountains near the Cambodia and Thailand border. On this day tour from Siem Reap, you will take a close look at the stunning carvings of the temple as well as take in the magnificent views over the green surrounding areas. This tour will surely bring you the amazing memory in your Cambodia trip.
- Private tour from Siem Reap with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Preah Vihear temple, Tamok house and more
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
Private Full Day Trip from Siem Reap to Preah Vihear Temple, it is an remote temples and it take about 3 hours drive from Siem Reap city to temple, this tour can be combination with Khmer rouge House at Anlong veng that known as Ta Mok House. This tours starts from Siem Reap city and End at Siem Reap city.Preah Vehear temple is 269 kilometers from Siem Reap Angkor Wat, drive to north of Siem Reap town, that our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and drive to Anglongveng by road number 67 to visit Pol pot's houses ( Ta Mok's Houses) then take head to Preah Vihear at Cambodia - Thailand border at Dangrek Mountain range. Preah Vihear is a Khmer ruin temple, was built at top of the mountain in 9th century and decaded to Hedu religion. Preah Vihear Temple is a Hindu temple built during the reign of Khmer Empire that is situated at top of the Dângrêk Mountains, in the Preah Vihear province of Cambodia. In 1962, following a lengthy dispute between Thailand and Cambodia over ownership, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague awarded the temple to Cambodia. Affording a view for many kilometers across a plain, Preah Vihear temple has the most spectacular setting of all the temples built during the six-centuries-long Khmer Empire. As a key edifice of the empire's spiritual life, it was supported and modified by successive kings and so bears elements of several architectural styles. Preah Vihear is unusual among Khmer temples in being constructed along a long north-south axis, rather than having the conventional rectangular plan with orientation toward the east. The temple gives its name to Cambodia's Preah Vihear province. On July 7, 2008, Preah Vihear was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and after exploring the temple complex and enjoying the beautiful views with relaxing transfer back to hotel at Siem Reap.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- All entrance fee for the tours sites as mentioned initnerary
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Tips for tour guide and Driver
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion