Angkor Wat 2 Days Private Toursis the best choice for your holiday in Siem Reap, Cambodia to visit the world heritage site of UNESCO and the natural biosphere of the largest lake in south east Asia and it known as Tonle Sap and we selected the most highlighted attractions to add in the tours itinerary as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom , Bayon, Elephants Terrace, Ta Promh and watch sunset at the ancient temple in Angkor park at Pre Rup temple and another unique of the tours activities is to visit the floating village on the Tonle Sap Lake and go by cruise around the floating village and explore the most popular attractions and Siem Reap city.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
Day 1 : Explore Angkor Temple in main site until Sunset
Tours start at 08 : 00 AM that your tour guide and driver are waiting and welcome you at your hotel lobby and then transfer you to visit the Angkor archeological park of the UNESCO the heritage of the humanity in the world. The tours start at the south gate of Angkor Thom, it was built at the end of the twelfth century and it decorated with the big stone smiling faces on the each towers with 2 rows of the god and demons statues as guardian of the city, continue to visit Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant terrace and Leper king terrace before go to visit the famous temple in the jungle Ta Prom that it is still cover by the trees and it was also filmed by movie Tom Raider and have lunch break at the local restaurant to try the real local Cambodian food or Khmer food.
After lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and largest religious site in the world and it is also one of the world wonder, Angkor Wat is the national symbol of Cambodia that the tower of the temple appear on the national flag of Cambodia, it is very richest decoration on the stone wall of the gallery surrounded the temple that describe about the Hindu epic and the history of the king that he constructed this temple in 12th century for the Hindu god Vishnu, Angkor Wat is also the heaven on earth that it is floating on the water. Our tour guide will explain and show you more detail about that with the secret photo sport in the temple and watch sunset at Pre Rup temple and after that transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 2 : Siem Reap - Tonle Sap - Cruise to Floating village Tours
On the morning after breakfast in the hotel transfer to visit the largest lake in South East Asia Tonle Sap and floating village the most beautiful floating village on the Tonle Sap lake, go by boat to visit the real daily life of the people that they live on the water and they are fisherman , most of the houses they build on the boats or bamboo raft , Tonle Sap it is the unique place in the world the water in the lake feed by the Mekong and it is only one way of the water flow in and out , in the wet season the water from Mekong flow into the lake and in the dry season the water in the lake flow back to Mekong and after visit the floating village at Tonle Sap continue to visit Wat Prom Rath , Artisans Angkor and then continue to restaurant for lunch and after lunch continue to visit Theam’s Gallery, it is nice decor of the Khmer artisan after that to visit Angkor Silk Farm and go to enjoy the view of the manmade water reservoir at West Baray before transfer back to Hotel.
Note : All Lunches are available during the tours and it is your personal expend
Tours Package Included
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel
- Tours with English speaking License Tour Guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and fresh tissue for the whole trips
Tours Package Included
- Hotel Accommodation and daily Breakfast
- VISA , Cambodia VISA must be arranged for non-ASEAN citizens
- Tip for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
About Cambodia Travel & Tours present about tourists destination around Cambodia that known as the kingdom of wonder !