Angkor Wat 3 Days Tours Itinerary is best three days tour of Siem Reap and Angkor Complex essential tour will lead you into the Angkor Wat historic site area and discover the awe-inspiring temples of the Khmer Kingdom. After finishing the exploration, you’ll head for the heart of Cambodia and Angkor World Heritage Site of UNESCO with the most selected temples in Angkor area that the tours start from the beginning of the Khmer temples at Rolous Group as famous Bakong temple and next to explore Ancient City of the Khmer Empire at Small and Grand circle of Angkor complex and watch sunrise at Angkor Wat, it is the most famous place and unique of Angkor Wat.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
Day 1 : Arrival at the Siem Reap International Airport
Our professional tour guide and driver, they are waiting to welcome you at Siem Reap International Airport and your guide will be holding a welcome signboard with the About Cambodia travel & Tours Logo & your name and transfer you to city Siem Reap before go to hotel for check in and they will provide you more information about city with daily life of the people in the city and then go to hotel for check in and after that transfer to visit the world heritage site of UNESCO in Angkor archaeological park and transfer to visit at Rolous group that it was the beginning of the Angkor Ancient city that known as Hari Haralaya and start to visit Lo Lei temple that it located in the manmade water reservoir and it looked like the island and then continue to Preah Ko and Bakong temple and after visit the beginning of the Angkor temples and then continue for city tours before go back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 2 : Angkor Wat Sunrise and explore Angkor heritage Tours, B/L
On the early morning at 4 : 30 AM our Tour Guide and Driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and transfer to visit the world-famous temples in Angkor archeological site that it was listed by UNESCO since 14th December 1992. The tours start from Angkor Wat to see the most highlighted sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sun rise behind the temple every day and after enjoying sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat complex after that transfer back to hotel for breakfast.
After enjoying breakfast at hotel continue to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple that located in the center of Angkor Thom and walk in the city Angkor Thom to rediscover more temples as Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Lepra King and then continue to visit the famous temple Ta Nei, Ta Prom ( Tomb Raider temple ) it is very well-known temple because it was filmed in the movie Tomb Raider and it is more unique temple of Angkor because it still crowing by the jungle and it is look like to all the Angkor temples when it was loosed in to the jungle for 4 centuries from 16th to 19th century and after exploring in the site Continue to have lunch at local after lunch continue to visit Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang that known as royal swimming pool before transfer back to your hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 3 : Explore outside the Angkor Archeological Park, B,L
After breakfast at hotel transfer to visit the local market at the old village of Angkor that known as Preah Dak market to observe the daily life of the people at the countryside and rural area and continue to visit Banteay Samre and Bateay Srey that it is very beautiful temple and located outside the Angkor Archeological park and classified as jewel of the Khmer arts that the temple constructed by Rosa ( pink sand stone ) and all the carving are very well preserved after that continue to visit grand circle of Angkor as Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and Pre Rup temple before transfer back to Siem Reap International Airport for taking the late afternoon flight to next destination.
♦ Single Room stay will add extra charge 35 % of the total price per person
Note : B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
Tours Package Included
- Hotel accommodation base in double or twin sharing with daily breakfast
- Tours with English speaking license Tour Guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All Meals as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and fresh tissue for the whole trips
Tours Package Included
- VISA , Cambodia VISA must be arranged for non-ASEAN citizents
- VISA stamp fee at the airport
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
About Cambodia Travel & Tours present about tourists destination around Cambodia that known as the kingdom of wonder !