Best Siem Reap 4 Days Tours is the most part of the famous tourists’ destination in the world that plan their trip to South East Asia and must come to visit Siem Reap, Cambodia. In this tours itinerary we chose the most highlight attraction around Siem Reap that is the land of tourism in Cambodia that you will have a great experiences to explore the Angkor world heritage site of UNESCO that know as Angkor Temples and also watch unique sunrise and sunset at Angkor Wat and further more you will visit the floating village at the largest lake in South East Asia Tonle Sap and another more to discover the National Park Phnom Kulen and APOPO Visitor Center.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages |
Day 1 : Rolous group - Floating village - Tonle Sap - Angkor National Museum
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the beginning temples of Angkor and it was the first capital city in Angkor since 9th century with the first richest temples of Angkor as Lo Lei , Preah Kor and Bakong and after that continue to visit the largest lake in South East Asia Tonle Sap at Kampong Pluk floating village the most beautiful floating village on the Tonle Sap lake by boat to visit the real daily life of the people that they live on the water and they are fisherman , most of the houses they build on the high steel up to 10 meters and another they build on the boats or bamboo raft , Tole Sap it is the unique place in the world the water in the lake feed by the Mekong and it is only one way of the water flow in and out , in the wet season the water from Mekong flow into the lake and in the dry season the water in the lake flow back to Mekong after exploring the site continue to restaurant for lunch before transfer to visit the Angkor National Museum inside the gallery in the shape to visit more history and cultural detail of the Khmer civilization after that transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2 : Angkor Wat Sunrise and explore Angkor heritage Tours
On the early morning at 4 : 30 AM our Tour Guide and Driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and transfer to visit the world-famous temples in Angkor archeological site that it was listed by UNESCO since 14th December 1992. The tours start from Angkor Wat to see the most highlighted sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sun rise behind the temple every day and after enjoying sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat complex after that transfer back to hotel for breakfast.
After enjoying breakfast at hotel continue to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple that located in the center of Angkor Thom and walk in the city Angkor Thom to rediscover more temples as Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Lepra King and then continue to visit the famous temple Ta Nei, Ta Prom ( Tomb Raider temple ) it is very well-known temple because it was filmed in the movie Tomb Raider and it is more unique temple of Angkor because it still crowing by the jungle and it is look like to all the Angkor temples when it was loosed in to the jungle for 4 centuries from 16th to 19th century and after exploring in the site Continue to have lunch at local after lunch continue to visit Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang that known as royal swimming pool before transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3 : Discover Angkor Grand Tours and watch sunset at Pre Rub temple
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor Archeological Park that there are more than 250 temples in this area cover by 401 km2, Preah Kahn, Neak Pean, Ta Som , East Mebon, Bantey Samre temples. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit Banteay Srey temple that known as the crown jewel of the Khmer art that the temple was built by Rosa and pink sand stone and on the way back stop to visit the village with the traditional Khmer house and the make the palm sugar in the village and then continue to visit Sunset at Pre Rup temple before transfer to hotel.
Day 4 : National Park Phnom Kulen & APOPO Visitor Center
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the National park Phnom Kulen that located at the north of Angkor about 60km and it is also the quarry of the sand stone of Angkor temples that the Khmer king they look the stone from there to build all the temples in Angkor in that time , the vehicle will drive to the top of the mountain and you will see the most beautiful views surrounded this area and on the top of the mountain you can visit also the largest reclining Buddha statue that carve directly on the biggest natural sand stone on the mountain in the Buddhist monastery and then continue to visit the River of 1000 Linga that it carved on the river bed with the larges waterfall in this area that believe as secret water and you can swim and relax here before back to visit APOPO Visitor Center , it is a great visitor center where you can learn all about the great work this organization is doing helping clear land mines not just in Cambodia but across the world. There is also a demonstration so you can see a rat training to detect mines! And after that transfer back to your hotel.
Tours Package Included
- All Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel
- Tours with English speaking license tour guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
Tours Package Exclusions
- Hotel Accommodation and daily Breakfast
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tip for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
Terms & Conditions
Payment & Deposit for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
Cancellations & Refunds for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Cambodia, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, the cancellation fee will be applied as below:
All airline tickets are non‐refundable and require instant payment. In case customers cancel advanced arrangements more than 30 days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (30% or US$ 400 per person) will be charged to cover flights, hotel booking and other administrative fees. The remaining money will applied to your other tours and services with us during one year (365 days) from the date the deposit was received. When this time period is over, the amount is forfeited.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
Policy for Children
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
Your satisfaction is our first priority. If there's a problem with your booking, please contact us and state your reasons for the refund request and we will try our best to assist you.