Visiting Angkor complex and have amazing experience for watching sunrise at Angkor Wat and sunset at Pre Rup temple that means you’ll have cooler temperatures and less crowds and the temple is more majestic at dawn. A dedicated guide accompanies you to the main structures of the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park on this private tour for the Grand tours and Small tours of the Angkor Complex
- Private tour from Siem Reap with professional official license tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Phromh, Banteay Srey and more unique experiences for sunrise and sunset at Angkor temples
- Explore the magnificent Angkor Archeological Park of all most popular attractions
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
Day 1 : Angkor Wat Sunrise and explore Small Tours
On the early morning at 4 : 30 AM our English-Speaking License Tour Guide and A/C vehicle with Driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and transfer to visit the world-famous temples in Angkor archeological site that it was listed by UNESCO since 14th December 1992. The tours start from Angkor Wat to see the most highlighted sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sun rise behind the temple every day and after enjoying sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat complex after that transfer back to hotel for breakfast.
After enjoying breakfast at hotel continue to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple that located in the center of Angkor Thom and walk in the city Angkor Thom to rediscover more temples as Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Lepra King and then continue to visit the famous temple Ta Prom ( Tomb Raider temple ) it is very well-known temple because it was filmed in the movie Tomb Raider and it is more unique temple of Angkor because it still crowing by the jungle and it is look like to all the Angkor temples when it was loosed in to the jungle for 4 centuries from 16th to 19th century and after exploring in the site Continue to have lunch at local restaurant ( Lunch is your own account ) after lunch continue to visit Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang that known as royal swimming pool before transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2 : Discover Angkor Grand Tours and watch sunset at Pre Rub temple
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor Archeological Park that there are more than 250 temples in this area cover by 401 km2, Preah Kahn, Neak Pean, Ta Som , East Mebon, Bantey Samre temples. Lunch at local restaurant ( Lunch is own account )
After lunch continue to visit Banteay Srey temple that known as the crown jewel of the Khmer art that the temple was built by Rosa and pink sand stone and on the way back stop to visit the village with the traditional Khmer house and the make the palm sugar in the village and then continue to visit Sunset at Pre Rup temple before transfer to hotel.
Tours Package Included
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Tours with English speaking license tours guide
- All private transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Tip for tour guide and Driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.