Amazing Siem Reap Scenic Flight is the is amazing tours to complete package covers all the must see locations making it the total flight experience. See the amazing sights of Amazing Siem Reap Attractions and this scenic flights will show you the enormous scale of the world-famous heritage site . Fly alongside the magnificent Phnom Bakeng, Angkor Wat, Srass Srang, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Banteay Srey and nearby temples, we fly north-east to the national park at the Phnom Kulen Ranges and it is about 60 km from Siem Reap town. Historically, Phnom Kulen is revered amongst all Cambodians as a sacred place of pilgrimage. It was the site that king Jayavarman II chose in 802 to proclaim himself a divine universal ruler and marked the beginning of the Angkor period in Khmer history During the flight you will see spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs and after that continue fly to Phnom Bok, Banteay Samre, Rolous Group, Bakong, Tonle Sap, Floating Village Phnom Krom and Siem Reap Town.
- Pick Up and Drop off at your hotel
- Tour narration by pilot
- Refreshments and cold water after the flight
- All applicable taxes and fees
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Minimum: 03 passengers or payment of 03 seats is required to confirm the flight
- Maximum: 05 passengers
- Private Flight : 04 paid seats is required (maximum 04 passengers per take off only)
- Children must be accompanied during the flight by a parent, guardian, or a person responsible for them.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child.
- Children more than 2 years-old and less then12 years-old will be charged at 50% of the scenic flight rate and a copy of passport or certificate of birth date is required.
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather conditions and availability.