We pick you up from the hotel in the city Siem Reap and transfer to the airport for taking flight over the Angkor Ancient City Complex. Your flight will take in all of the must see sights, including Angkor Wat , Phnom Bakeng, Srass Srang, Pre Rub, Banteay Samre, Phnom Bok and Rolous Group including the 9th Century Bakong Temple with its magnificent architecture and picturesque moat and then continue to visit beautiful view of Tonle Sap and floating village making it a truly special experience. During this flight you will also take in views of Phnom Krom and city Siem Reap. After flight we transfer back to your hotel or drop off at any places in city Siem Reap.
- Pick Up and Drop off at your hotel
- Tour narration by pilot
- Refreshments and cold water after the flight
- All applicable taxes and fees
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Minimum: 03 passengers or payment of 03 seats is required to confirm the flight
- Maximum: 05 passengers
- Private Flight : 04 paid seats is required (maximum 04 passengers per take off only)
- Children must be accompanied during the flight by a parent, guardian, or a person responsible for them.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child.
- Children more than 2 years-old and less then12 years-old will be charged at 50% of the scenic flight rate and a copy of passport or certificate of birth date is required.
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather conditions and availability.
On behalf of management and staff, thank you for your visiting our About Cambodia Travel & Tours site. Your use of this site you agree to be bound by conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions contained in this document and any other notices accepted by you on this About Cambodia Travel & Tours. We strongly suggest you to read carefully before process to purchases because of this are contract between you ‘Customer’ with us ‘About Cambodia Travel & Tours' and clearly lays out what you have agreed with us.
Travel Wish to Cancel the Tours & Hotel Booking
Traveler can cancel the tour before the deadline of cancellation, other wish, cancellation charges will be applied depend on due to period of cancellation. The date of trip or booking cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by company. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by the Company or their authorized travel agent as a percentage of the total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges but excluding any amendment charges and any insurance payment.
CONCELLATION POLICY :
- 15 to No show 100 % charge
- 24 to 16 days 50 % of the tour price
- 29 to 25 days up 10 % of the tour price
- 30 days up no charge
Policy for Children :
- Child from 1 - 4 year: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 year: charge 50% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 year: charge 90% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents ‘room
- Child from 10 year up: pay as adult rate
→ If you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun no refunds will be made. Refunds will be at the discretion of About Cambodia Travel & Tours if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. All cancellation charged fee above are not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee on first transaction of your payment.
Why We Do Cancel Your Tours ?
About Cambodia Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip before it is guaranteed to departure, but will not cancel a tour less than 29 days before run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has one fully-paid traveler. We are reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due force majeure (War, Riots, Civil, Disturbance, Strikes, Natural disasters, Terrorists activities of threat of such, closure of airport or cancellation of international or domestic air time table services, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for About Cambodia Travel & Tours to operate the planned schedule. You will be have right to choose between an alternative trip and a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas fee, vaccinations fee, non-refundable flights, etc. If the alternative trip chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference or the alternative tour chosen is of a higher value then you will pay the difference in price. We reserve right to change and correct any errors of tour operating if we saw that will unable to operate in real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem, etc. expect to do best and smooth operating tour to About Cambodia Travel & Tours’s traveler.
About Cambodia Travel & Tours present about tourists destination around Cambodia that known as the kingdom of wonder !