Siem Reap Helicopter Tour is will be Amazing experiences the remarkable Angkor Wat complex , we make a way cross Siem Reap city to the unique floating village on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake . During the wet season the lake swells from 2500sq km to over 12000sq km . The Tonle Sap lake is one of the most abundant resources for freshwater fish and a major source of food for the local area.
This scenic flights will be amazed by the enormous scale of the World Heritage site of Angkor Complex. Fly along the moat of the magnificent Angkor Wat temple and appreciate the size and beauty of this archaeological wonder. The flight also takes in views of Bakheng Mountain, Angkoe Wat, Srah Srang, Pre Rup and the picturesque Eastern Mebon. After experiencing the remarkable Angkor complex, we make a way cross Siem Reap city to the unique floating village on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake. During the wet season the lake swells from 2500sq km to over 12000sq km . The Tonle Sap lake is one of the most abundant resources for freshwater fish and a major source of food for the local area.
- Pick Up and Drop off at your hotel
- Tour narration by pilot
- Refreshments and cold water after the flight
- All applicable taxes and fees
- All entrance fees for the tours site as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Minimum: 03 passengers or payment of 03 seats is required to confirm the flight
- Maximum: 05 passengers
- Private Flight : 04 paid seats is required (maximum 04 passengers per take off only)
- Children must be accompanied during the flight by a parent, guardian, or a person responsible for them.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child.
- Children more than 2 years-old and less then12 years-old will be charged at 50% of the scenic flight rate and a copy of passport or certificate of birth date is required.
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather conditions and availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
About Cambodia Travel & Tours present about tourists destination around Cambodia that known as the kingdom of wonder !