Eco-Angkor Zipline has built its famous zipline courses in the most remote and beautiful real rainforest locations in inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park and 30 minutes from Siem Reap.
Nestled in the rainforest, not far from the majestic temples of Angkor, prepare to soar on ziplines, traverse suspended sky bridges, abseil from towering trees, be amazed by the majesty and magic of the rainforest, and fly like never before ziplines, traverse suspended sky bridges, abseil from towering trees, be amazed by the majesty and magic of the rainforest, and fly like never before.
Eco-Angkor Zipline is perfect for anyone with a limited amount of time or budget, still wanting to experience the thrill of the only zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park. This tour includes many of the features of our Eco-Angkor Zipline that surrounded by wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and towering trees, two of our certified Sky Rangers will lead you and your group of no more than 9 guests on a safe journey. We promise you a rainforest Eco-Angkor that you will never forget.
- The activity is not suitable for kids below 100cm height and weight over 125 kg
- No Park Pass Required when using our FREE round trip transport
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- Pregnant women are not allowed to Zipline unless a physician release is provided
- You will be notified about exact time of pick up when your booking is confirmed.
- 2 Sky bridges
- 3 Single Zip
- 1 Double Zip
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Controlled Abseil Descent
- Safety # 1 Priority
- Insurance is included
- Round trip Transfer (Pick up from a hotel and drop off)
- 1 to 1.5 hrs. on the jungle canopy tour and approx. 4 hrs., from pick up to drop off, depending on number of people in your group.
- Khmer snack
- Nature Trail Education Trek
Terms & Conditions
Payment & Deposit for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
Cancellations & Refunds for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Cambodia, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, the cancellation fee will be applied as below:
All airline tickets are non‐refundable and require instant payment. In case customers cancel advanced arrangements more than 30 days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (30% or US$ 400 per person) will be charged to cover flights, hotel booking and other administrative fees. The remaining money will applied to your other tours and services with us during one year (365 days) from the date the deposit was received. When this time period is over, the amount is forfeited.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
Policy for Children
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
Your satisfaction is our first priority. If there's a problem with your booking, please contact us and state your reasons for the refund request and we will try our best to assist you.