Watching the sunrise over Angkor Wat is a truly unforgettable experience that makes for spectacular photos. Arrive early at Angkor Wat to beat the crowds and midday heat, enjoy a guided tour of the ancient ruins, and visit the temples of Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom, and Bayon Temple
- Private Angkor complex tour with personal English speaking tour guide
- See Angkor’s “highlight temples” sights and catch a majestic Sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Explore Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, including the Bayon Temple with its myriad of faces and Ta Promh temple
- Get free Pick up and Drop off at hotel transfers in a group maximun just 6 travelers
- Angkor Wat to see the most highlighted sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sun rise behind the temple everyday and after enjoying sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat complex
- Angkor Thom that it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and it was also the largest capital city in the world that there were about 1 million the population in 12th century
- Bayon temple is one of the more famous, popular and beautiful of the structures in the Angkor Archeological Park
- Baphoun is a beautiful 11th century “temple-mountain” with steep stairs leading visitors to a terrace which offers one of the best views
- Phimeanakas is known in English as the “Celestial Temple” and is a 10th century Hindu temple built in the Khleang style. The three-tiered pyramid style
- Terrace of the Elephant is one of the most visited spots in the Angkor Park. It was created as a viewing platform to welcome back victorious armies
- Terrace of the Leper king is believed to be built as a representation of Mount Meru, the center of the universe in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology.
- Ta Nei is a beautiful jungle temple that King Jayavarman VII built In the 12th century. It was dedicated to Buddha.
- Ta Prohm is one of the largest temples built during the Khmer empire. The outside enclosing wall measures 1000m by 600m and was made from laterite.
- Note : Pick up time is between 04 : 10 AM to 04 : 30 AM, please ready at your hotel lobby from 04 : 10 AM for tour pick up
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and your hotel address )
- All transfer by private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Angkor Temple entrance tickets ( USD37 per ticket to cover all temples in itinerary )
- Tip for guide and driver
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion