Bring your camera, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable cycling clothes. We will start our ride out towards from your hotel parking to Angkor Archeological park and an adventurous ride along the rainforest trail, a natural, undisturbed path to see and learn about the incredible Angkor World Heritage Area and the captivating untouristed sites hiding in the dense vegetation for centuries.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
After Breakfast at your hotel and meet our Cycling Tour Guide at your hotel lobby with the brief presentation of the tour and the bike. Cycle to the north east of Siem Reap and heading out of town on the riverside road, observe the community on the way to buy Angkor Temple Pass and after that to explore the enormous Angkor Wat with insightful storytelling from our friendly, helpful professional tour guide.Continue the ride through the jungle, get closer to the greenery and hear the sound of nature along the path, to the city of Angkor Thom and ride through the Angkor Thom Ancient city to then Bayon temple which is one truly unforgettable experience and then continue to explore the Royal palace and Terrace of Elephant before have a lunch break at the authentic healthy Khmer food at a local restaurant inside the Angkor Park. After enjoy lunch at local restaurant continue ride to visit the marvelous Ta Nei temple, it is hiding deeply in the jungle. Finally continue Ta Prom Temple, one of the most magnificent temple to experience and get all the spirit of Tomb Raider. Ta Prohm, the crumbling structure that has been swallowed by the jungle. Along the way, we’ll stop at each site for some history and exploration of these incredible ancient structures. From Ta Prohm, we ride back to town. You can expect to return to town around 05 : 00 pm after a satisfying day of taking in the temples at the relaxed pace of cycling.
Please Note : Appropriate dress code as knees and shoulder fully covered is compulsory for entry into certain sections of Angkor Temples Complex and should also be observed throughout all temple areas for reasons of cultural sensitivity.
- Hotel pick up & Drop Off
- All Entrance fees for the tours sites
- Professional English speaking Tours guide
- Bicycle & Helmet
- Bottled water & Local snacks
- Lunch ( Your own account )
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal expense
- Tipping for tour guide
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate