Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Day Tours is the unique tours in Angkor complex to visit Sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sunrise behind Angkor Temple every day and after enjoying the amazing views of Sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat to escape from crowded at the temple and after that come back to your hotel for enjoying your breakfast at you hotel and after breakfast at your hotel and then transfer to explore famous temple in Angkor Archaeological as Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Promh temple and another main temples of Angkor complex as mentioned in tours itinerary.
- Private Angkor complex tour with professional English speaking tour guide
- Explore the magnificent temples in Angkor World Heritage Site of UNESCO for Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and more unique temples
- Informative commentary on Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Watch Sunrise at Angkor Wat over the UNESCO-listed Angkor temple complex
- Travel by private air-con comfortable vehicle
On the early morning at 4 : 30 AM our English-Speaking License Tour Guide and A/C vehicle with Driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and transfer to visit the world-famous temples in Angkor archeological site that it was listed by UNESCO since 14th December 1992. The tours start from Angkor Wat to see the most highlighted sunrise at Angkor Wat that the sun rise behind the temple everyday and after enjoying sunrise continue to explore Angkor Wat complex after that transfer back to your hotel for breakfast. After enjoying breakfast at hotel continue to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple that located in the center of Angkor Thom and walk in the city Angkor Thom to rediscover more temples as Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Lepra King and then continue to visit the famous temple Ta Nei and Ta Prom ( Tomb Raider temple ) it is very well-known temple because it was filmed in the movie Tomb Raider and it is more unique temple of Angkor complex because it still crowing by the jungle and it is look like to all the Angkor temples when it was loosed in to the jungle for 4 centuries from 16th to 19th century and after exploring in the site Continue to have lunch at local restaurant after lunch continue to visit Pre Rub temple before transfer back to your hotel.
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and your hotel address )
- All transfer by private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Temples entrance fee ($37/person - cover all the mentioned temples)
- Tip for guide and driver
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion