This private guided a full day tours to discover at Beng Mealea, it is once you’ve finished exploring Angkor and other high profile temples around Siem Reap, venture into the Cambodian jungle secluded Beng Mealea Temple continue to visit the popular, intricately Banteay Srei and ends your journey by exploring Rolous Group for Bakong, Preah Ko, Lolei.
- Private full day tours from Siem Reap with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Beng Mealea, Banteay Srey, Bakong and Rolous Group
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
On the morning after breakfast at hotel transfer to visit Bang Melea's temple enclosure is 181 m long and 152 m wide. As in the case of Angkor Wat, the temple proper marked the centre of a whole town. The moat once enclosing the vast area of this temple town is now partly dried up. It measures 1025 m by 875m and is 45m wide. Immediately to the east was a large reservoir and after that continue to visit Banteay Srey temple, Most visitors asked which was the most beautiful temple they saw in Cambodia, will answer: Angkor Wat was great, but we love Banteay Srei most. And Cambodians will tell you: As long as you have not seen Banteay Srei you have not seen Cambodia. Indeed, Banteay Srei is a top candidate for a competition: Which is the nicest temple in the world? What is special about Banteay Srei, is its abundance in carvings and the perfect harmony of architectural and sculptural art. Actually, at Banteay Srei building and ornamentation is nearly undiscernable, as in the case of the best examples of fine arts in India. But in contrast to Indian masterpieces Banteay Srei is not over-ornate. It's design is discreet, more delightful than impressive. Its dimensions are modest. Most visitors are surprised, how small Banteay Srei is and then continue to visit Rolous Group at Bakong, Preah Ko and Lolei temple before transfer back to hotel.
Tours Package Included
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
Tours Package Excluded
- Temples entrance fee (37$/person - cover all sightseeing sites in this tours)
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and driver