This private guided a full day tours to discover at Kbal Spean for the River of 1000 Lingas and expand your Angkor experience within its splendor Angkor complex including the enjoyable trek up to the hill of Kbal Speal, where the river bed of 1000 Linga carving is, continue visiting the popular, intricately Banteay Srei and ends your journey by exploring Angkor grand circle for Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and capture beautiful sunset at Pre Rup.
- Private full day tours from Siem Reap with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Kbal Spean, Banteay Srey, Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and Pre Rub.
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
On the morning after breakfast at hotel transfer to visit Kbal Spean is not as breathtaking as other ancient Khmer heritage sites, but is evocative and charming. It can not at all be called a landmark, but it is one of those attractions that are unique to Cambodia, a place of magic beyond imagination. Surprisingly, Kbal Spean was found and explored not before 1969. What makes the "1000 Lingas" exceptional is that they are underwater carvings. The Lingams are at the bottom of the river bed, a few centimeters below the water level. Works of art under flowing water that is the hallmark of Kbal Spean, one more incomparable appeal of Cambodia, Kingdom of Wonder and after that continue to visit Banteay Srey temple, Most visitors asked which was the most beautiful temple they saw in Cambodia, will answer: Angkor Wat was great, but we love Banteay Srei most. And Cambodians will tell you: As long as you have not seen Banteay Srei you have not seen Cambodia. Indeed, Banteay Srei is a top candidate for a competition: Which is the nicest temple in the world? What is special about Banteay Srei, is its abundance in carvings and the perfect harmony of architectural and sculptural art. Actually, at Banteay Srei building and ornamentation is nearly undiscernable, as in the case of the best examples of fine arts in India. But in contrast to Indian masterpieces Banteay Srei is not over-ornate. It's design is discreet, more delightful than impressive. Its dimensions are modest. Most visitors are surprised, how small Banteay Srei is and then continue to visit Preah Khan, Neak Peon, Ta Som and Pre Rup temple before transfer back to hotel.
Tours Package Included
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
Tours Package Excluded
- Temples entrance fee (37$/person - cover all sightseeing sites in this tours)
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and driver