Full Day Tours to Phnom Kulen Mountain is nice place to explore the national park site in Siem Reap, Cambodia with the beautiful waterfall, reclining Buddha Statue, River of 100 Linga and walk throug the tropical jungle at Phnom Kulen National Park and after that continue to visit Apopo Visitor Center
- Walking in the jungle
- Reclining Buddha
- River of 1000 Linga
- Phnom Kulen Waterfall
- Ruinen Temples
- Tropical forest
- Village Oservation
- Appo Visitor Center
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
On the morning after breakfast at your hotel at 08 : 00 AM, Tour Guide and Driver will welcome you at your hotel lobby and then transfer to visit the National park Phnom Kulen that located at the north of Angkor about 60km and it is also the quarry of the sand stone of Angkor temples that the Khmer king they look the stone from there to build all the temples in Angkor area in that time , the vehicle will drive to the top of the mountain and you will see the most beautiful views surrounded National Park area and on the top of the mountain you can visit also the largest reclining Buddha statue that carve directly on the biggest natural sand stone on the mountain in the Buddhist monastery and then continue to visit the River of 1000 Linga that it carved on the river bed with the larges waterfall in this area that believe as secret water and you can swim and relax here before back to visit APOPO Visitor Center, it is a great visitor center where you can learn all about the great work this organization is doing helping clear land mines not just in Cambodia but across the world. There is also a demonstration so you can see a rat training to detect mines! And after that transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All transfer by Car, Van/Mini, Bus
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate