Head out of Siem Reap on a private tour to enjoy the scenic ride along the way as you pass through local villages and verdant tropical forest and drive to top of Phnom Kulen National Park, it is secret site for Cambodian culture of Buddhism and Hinduism, explore River of thousand Lingas, one of Cambodia’s most important Hindu and Buddhist sites. Visit the Reclining Buddha Statue, sacred site of Phnom Kulen Waterfalls, Poeng Ta Kho, it is Amazing Cliff.
- Private tour to Phnom Kulen National park with professional English speaking tour guide
- Explore the magnificent Phnom Kulen National park of World Heritage Site of UNESCO Informative commentary on Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous Phnom Kulen of River of 1000 Lingas, Reclining Buddha staritue, Poeng Ta Kho ( Amazing Cliff ), sacred of Phnom Kulen Waterfalls and more unique sites
- Travel by private comfortable Air-con vehicle
On the morning after breakfast at your hotel at 08 : 30 AM, Tour Guide and Driver will welcome you at your hotel lobby and then transfer to visit the National park Phnom Kulen that located at the north of Angkor about 60km and it is also the quarry of the sand stone of Angkor temples that the Khmer king they look the stone from there to build all the temples in Angkor area in that time , the vehicle will drive to the top of the mountain and you will see the most beautiful views surrounded National Park area and on the top of the mountain you can visit also the largest reclining Buddha statue that carve directly on the biggest natural sand stone on the mountain in the Buddhist monastery and then continue to visit the River of 1000 Linga that it carved on the river bed with the larges waterfall in this area that believe as secret water and you can swim and relax here before transfer back to Siem Reap city.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel ( please provide us your hotel and your hotel address )
- Tours with English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All private transfer by comfortable air-con vehicle
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Entrance fees is 18USD per person and your guide will assist you to purchase on departure day
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion