Prek Toal is the largest birds sanctuary in Southeast Asia and is the best place for birds watchers, it is biosphere covers 31,282 hectares at the northwest tip of the Tonle Sap Lake and plays host to species including Greater and Lesser Adjuncts, Black-headed Ibis, Painted Stork, Milky Stork, Spot-billed Pelican, Grey-Headed Fish Eagle and many more species. Of the three Biosphere core areas on the Tonle Sap Lake, Prek Toal is the most popular with birdwatchers.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
On the morning after breakfast at your hotel at 08 : 00 AM our tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and transfer you to pier and take the traditional wooden boat from Chhong Knaeas and drive through the Tonle Sap lake to Prek Toal floating village and visit Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve and after that take next boat to visit largest birds sanctuary at Prek Toal and explore Prek Toal floating village. Prek Toal is the largest birds sanctuary in Southeast Asia and is the best place for birds watchers, it is biosphere covers 31,282 hectares at the northwest tip of the Tonle Sap Lake and plays host to species including Greater and Lesser Adjuncts, Black-headed Ibis, Painted Stork, Milky Stork, Spot-billed Pelican, Grey-Headed Fish Eagle and many more species. Of the three Biosphere core areas on the Tonle Sap Lake, Prek Toal is the most popular with birdwatchers.Your entrance expense use to help promote responsible tourism in Cambodia, and contributes to the conservation of the area especially educate children, villagers about the importance of the birds and the unique flooded forest environment, all your expenses go through to local communities The 'bird sanctuary' at the Prek Toal core area of the Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve has been called "the single most important breeding ground in Southeast Asia for globally threatened large water birds. After exploring the sight transfer back to hotel. End of Services
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All transfer by Car/ Van/Mini Bus
- Private boat to Tonle Sap and Sightseeing
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver ( it depend on you )
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate