Private Full Day Angkor Temples until Sunset Tours is popular tours option in Angkor world heritage site of UNESCO in Cambodia that we selected the most highlight temple to arrange for this best tours itinerary for the most interesting site of Angkor archaeological Park with the main temple of Angkor complex as Angkor Wat , Angkor Thom, Bayon, Terrace of Elephant and Ta Promh Temple or Jungle Temple that it is more famous and filmed by Tomb Raider and enjoy sunset at temple.
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
The Tours start at 8:00 AM on the morning and our tour guide and Driver the will welcome you and pick you up from your hotel lobby after that transfer to visit the world heritage site of the UNESCO with the wonder of the world temples , the tours start from the south gate of Angkor Thom that it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and it was also the largest capital city in the world that there were about 1 million the population in 12th century and then continue to visit Bayon temple , that is the very famous temple with the fours smiling faces on each towers , Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Terrace of the Elephant and the Terrace of the Leper king and then continue to visit the jungle temple Ta Nei and Ta Prohm, this temple is covering by the trees and you feel like the rediscover of Angkor temple Henri Mohout in 1860 AD that he rediscovered the temples in the jungle by accident. Lunch in the local restaurant to test the real local Cambodian food or Khmer food. After lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and it is also the one of the world wonder, Angkor Wat is the national symbol of the Cambodia that you will see the towers appear on the national flag of Cambodia and spent time in the temple to explore around with the very good preserved of the carving on the sand stone wall of the temple and after that continue to see sunset at Phnom Bakheng Temple. After sunset transfer back to your hotel. End of services
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All transfer by car/Van/Mini Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All anthoer account are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate