Siem Reap is gateway for the temples of Angkor, it was always destined for great things. Visitors come here to see the temples, of course, but there are plenty to do in and around the city when you're tempted out. Siem Reap has reinvented itself as the epicenter of chic Cambodia and a creative cultural scene of Siem Reap Floating Villages Tours that includes :
- Local Market
- Tonle Sap Lake
- Floating Village
- Wat Prom Rath
- Artisan Angkor
- Theam Gallery
- Angkor Silk Farm
- Sigh Temple
- West Barray
- Wat Svay Lmeat
Note : please chose tours guide languages avialable below by click on bottom Check Availablity and select on tour guide language for the booking confirmation.
|Tours Guide Languages|
On the morning after breakfast in the hotel at 08 : 00 AM the tour guide and driver will welcome you at your hotel lobby and transfer to visit Tone Sap lake, it is largest lake in South East Asia and floating village the most beautiful floating village at the Tonle Sap lake, go by boat to visit the traditional and daily life of the people that they live on the water and they are fisherman , most of the houses they build on the boats or bamboo raft , Tonle Sap it is the unique lake in the world that water in the lake feed by the Mekong River and it is only one way of the water flow in and out , in the wet season the water from Mekong River flow into the lake and in the dry season the water in the lake flow back to Mekong River and after visit the floating village at Tonle Sap continue to visit Wat Prom Rath , Artisans Angkor and then continue to restaurant for lunch after lunch continue to visit Theam’s Gallery, it is nice decor of the Khmer artisan after that to visit Angkor Silk Farm and go to enjoy the view of the manmade water reservoir at West Baray and Wat Svay Lmeat Monastery before transfer back to Hotel.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All transfer by Car/Van/Mini Bus
- All Sightseeing fee as mentioned in itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Private boat tours to Tonle Sap and Floating Village
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tips for tour Guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate