2 Days in Phnom Penh Perfect Itinerary is best 2 days to explore about Phnom Penh's past and present. Delve into the region's dark history and how it has shaped into the Cambodia of today. Visit sombre locations made infamous by the Khmer Rouge and learn about the current politics that continue to move this country. Then get out of the capital to visit Phnom Baseth where you'll experience the local way of life along the river and to see the former capital city at Oudong that it was capital city before Phnom Penh.
- Private tour from Phnom Penh with professional English speaking tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Royal Palace, Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Cheung Ek Killing Center and Phnom Baseth, Oudong more around
- Explore the magnificent Phnom Penh of all most popular attractions
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
Day 1 : Explore the Capital City Phnom Penh
On the morning after breakfast at the hotel transfer to explore the capital city Phnom Pehn and this area now is top economic zone of Cambodia with commercial and politic with many tourists attraction sites and we go to see first the historical site around the city and to visit Cheung Ek Killing field that located outside the capital city Phnom Pehn that during the Khmer Rouge regime they took all the prisoners from the Toul Sleng Prison to kill in this place that is about 20 km away from the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, our professional guide will explain you more about this place to rich you more information of the Khmer Rouge Regime, it was powered between 1975 to 1979. After that transfer back to restaurant for lunch, before transfer to visit Royal Palace , Silver Pagoda as the home of the royal family and the treasure place of Cambodia and then continue to visit Independence Monument, Wat Odnaloam, Wat Phnom , it was the former of the capital city Phnom Pehn that located in the center of the capital city nowadays and then continue to visit the Central Market and it is the famous market in the capital city Phnom Pehn that this building was built by the France architecture in the colonial period and there are a lot of deference things sell in this market and after that transfer back to hotel.
- Note : Royal Palace is not open every day and when on day tours that royal palace is not opened this tours option will change to join sunset cruise at Mekong River.
Day 2 : Classic Around Phnom Penh Destination
On the morning after breakfast at hotel transfer to visit Oudong was the royal capital between 1618 and 1866 before the capital was moved to Phnom Penh, several temples and stupas cover three hills. These huge stupas can be seen from miles away and contain the remains of several Khmer kings including King Monivong (1927-1941) and King Ang Duong (1845-1859). The walk up the hill over 500 steps provides an excellent exercise especially the view countryside view. These hills were also the site of some of the Khmer Rouge’s most prolonged resistance against the Vietnamese army in 1979 and a memorial to those murdered by the Khmer Rouge was built on this place and continue to visit Sontte Wan Buddhist Meditation Center is largest Buddhist center in Cambodia and it is very beautiful decoration that you must visit and visit Koh Chen, it is one of famous island along Tonle Sap river, there we will see villagers make silver and bronze products for supplying in Cambodia and export to abroad and after that continue to visit Phnom Baset to see a pre-Angkorian temple from the 8th century and a reclining Buddha. The view from the temples on the surroundings plains and rice-fields is beautiful before transfer back to hotel.
Tours package included
- Private Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel ( please provide us your hotel name and hotel address )
- Professional English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All entrance fees for tours sites
- All private transfer by luxury air-con vehicle
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
Tours Package excluded
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and driver