Explore Siem Reap 2 Days Private Tours is the best choice for your holiday in Siem Reap, Cambodia to visit the world heritage site of UNESCO and largest lake in south east Asia, it known as Tonle Sap that we selected the most highlighted to add in tours itinerary as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Elephants Terrace, Ta Promh and watch sunset at Pre Rup temple and another unique of the tours activities is to visit the floating village on the Tonle Sap Lake and go by cruise around the floating village.
- Private tour from Siem Reap with professional official license tour guide
- Informative commentary of Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Snap photos of the famous destination of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Phromh, Tonle Sap, Floating village and more
- Explore UNESCO Site of the magnificent Angkor Archeological Park and Tonle Sap lake of all most popular attractions
- Private cruise tours to Tonle Sap and floating village
- Travel by private comfortable air-con vehicle
Day 1 : Highlight of Angkor Complex Tours
Tours start at 08 : 30 AM that your tour guide and driver are waiting and welcome you at your hotel lobby and then transfer you to the Angkor archeological park of the UNESCO the heritage of the humanity in the world. The tours start at the south gate of Angkor Thom, it was built in end of the twelfth century and it decorated with the big stone smiling faces on the each towers with 2 rows of the god and demons statues as guardian of the city, continue to visit Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant terrace and Leper king terrace before go to visit the famous temple in the jungle Ta Prom that it is still cover by the trees and it was also filmed by movie Tom Raider and have lunch break at the local restaurant to try the real local Cambodian food or Khmer food.
After lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and largest religious site in the world and it is also one of the world wonder, Angkor Wat is the national symbol of Cambodia that the tower of the temple appear on the national flag of Cambodia, it is very richest decoration on the stone wall of the gallery surrounded the temple that describe about the Hindu epic and the history of the king that he constructed this temple in 12th century for the Hindu god Vishnu, Angkor Wat is also the heaven on earth that it is floating on the water. Our tour guide will explain and show you more detail about that with the secret photo sport in the temple and watch sunset at the temple and after that transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 2 : Tonle Sap Lake - Floating village and city tours
After breakfast at hotel at 08 : 30 AM transfer to visit the largest lake Tonle Sap in south East Asia, The Tonle Sap Lake is the largest fresh water in South East Asia. Its dimension changes depending on the monsoon and dry season and five provinces circled the area of Tonle Sap Lake and there are more than three million of population inhabited around the bank of the Lake and 90% of them earn a living by catching fish and making agricultures. As you can see on the map of Cambodia It stretches across the northwest section of the country. The Lake is also an important commercial resource, providing more than half of the fish consumed in Cambodia. In harmony with the specialized ecosystems, the human occupations at the edges of the lake is similarly distinctive floating villages, towering stilted houses, huge fish traps, and an economy and way of life deeply intertwined with the lake, the fish, the wildlife and the cycles of rising and falling waters. we will go by boat to visit the floating village in the lake to explore the daily life of the people there and it is the big community that there are more them 1115 family living on the floating houses and after that transfer back to the city visit the local market Phsar Leur that is the gigest local market in Siem Reap and then continue to visit the Wat Bo, West Baray and Wat Svay Lmeat Pagoda and then transfer back to hotel or to airport.
Tours Package Included
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel ( please provide us your hotel and your hotel address )
- Tours with English speaking License Tour Guide
- All transfer with air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- Private cruise tours to floating village at Tonle Sap
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Drink water and fresh tissue for the whole trips
Tours Package Excluded
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Tip for tour guide and Driver