Payment & Deposit for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
- Deposit : A deposit of 30% of total value by credit card is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once deposit of your booking has been made, it is agreed that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Remained balance : The remained balance of the tour value (70%) will be paid on 14 days before travel date.
Cancellations & Refunds for Booking Tours & Holiday Packages
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Cambodia, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, the cancellation fee will be applied as below:
All airline tickets are non‐refundable and require instant payment. In case customers cancel advanced arrangements more than 30 days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us will be charged to cover hotel booking and other administrative fees. The remaining money will applied to your other tours and services with us during one year (365 days) from the date the deposit was received. When this time period is over, the amount is forfeited.
- To confirm the booking with us, a 30% deposit is required. If you cancel the tour less then 60 days, 10% will be refundable.
- 59 to 30 days before trip commencement: 40% of the total trip cost
- From 30 to 20 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
- 19 days before the commencement of the journey or no show: 100% of the total trip cost
Policy for Children
- Child from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 6 years old : charge 30% of adult price if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 7 - 9 years old : charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parent‘s room
- Child from 10 years old up : pay as adult rate
Your satisfaction is our first priority. If there's a problem with your booking, please contact us and state your reasons for the refund request and we will try our best to assist you.