Planning for long stay in Cambodia with Services offer to Apply for E- Class Visa ( ordinary Visa ) to get visa extension for all E class Visa type to EB, ER, EG Visa, Cambodian work permit, foreigner apply for driving license in Cambodia and condomnium Rental Services   
  1. Convert Tourist Visa to Business Visa 
  2. Cambodia Business visa extension
  • 1 Month Single Entry
  • 3 Months Single Entry
  • 6 Months Multiple Entry
  • 12 Months Multiple Entry
3. Cambodian Work Permit
4. Foreigner apply for driving license in Cambodia
5. Condominium Rental Services 
Please contact us for more information : 
WhatsApp : +855 97 999 5359 
Cambodia visa Information 
Everything you need to know about all types of Cambodia visa.
Cambodia has finally started allowing tourists back into the country, and in 2021 fully vaccinated travelers without quarantine.  
The tourist visa is single entry only, and can be renewed once for an additional 30 days. After that, tourist visa holders must leave Cambodia and come back to obtain a new visa and this is official Tourist Online Visa in Cambodia 
Cambodian “ordinary” visas (E class). If you are considering staying in Cambodia for an extended period of time, you will need to apply for a 30-day E class visa (not an online e-visa) when you arrive. This is also valid for 30 days. The difference between the ordinary visa and the tourist visa is that the ordinary one can be extended indefinitely. After 30 days, when you go to extend your visa, you can choose an EB, EG, ER, or ES visa extension, known as an extension of stay.
The four E-class visas are :
  • EB visa extension. The EB business EOS covers most Cambodia expats, including those who are working and their partners and children, freelancers, and volunteers. The current rules require applications to provide a stamped letter verifying their employment with a Cambodian company. This renewable visa extension can last for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, although only the 6- and 12-month visa extension allow multiple entries.
  • Spouses and children of EB visa holders can submit the visa-holder’s employment letter, which should state that the company supports the application for the spouse’s EB EOS as a non-working dependent, and include the dependents’ passport information. They should also bring proof of their relationship to the visa holder to renew their own visa extensions.
  • Those who are self-employed and have registered a business can write a letter confirming their own employment. This letter must be stamped with a business stamp that can be purchased at any stamp shop. Other self-employed people who do not have a business registered have had success getting a stamp with their name on it and writing a letter confirming that they are self-employed, but your mileage may vary if you have not registered a business.
  • Be aware that the EB visa extension does not confer the right to work in Cambodia. In order to be legally employed, you will need a Cambodian work permit. Once you have the EB visa extension, at any point in the future the immigration police may ask to see your business license, work contract, and work permit, or a letter confirming the purpose of your stay.
  • EG visa extension. The EG visa extension is intended for those searching for employment, and can last 1, 3, or 6 months. 
  • ER visa extensions are usually only granted to those who are 55 and up and holders of this visa extension do not need to get a work permit. The ER retirement visa extension can be issued for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
  • ES visa extension. The ES visa extension is a student visa. Applicants for the ES visa extension need to provide a letter from a registered Cambodian school, as well as evidence of sufficient funds to support themselves. The ES student visa extension can be issued for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Once you have your first 30-day E class visa for Cambodia, you can apply for one of the extension of stay visas listed above from inside the country for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. It’s advisable to extend it for 6 or 12 months, as these visa types are multiple-entry and the 1- and 3-month visas are single-entry only, meaning that if you leave for a weekend trip to outside Cambodia, you’ll need to get a new Cambodian visa when you return.